Thursday, January 4, 2007

These Are Our Stories

What is the cure for cancer? Life. That’s right, life. Filled to the brim with laughter, tears, courage and more laughter. Adventures in Breast Cancer contains a full dose of life and is sure to bring relief to cancer patients, their friends and families.

Adventures in Breast Cancer incorporates stories from the experiences of many cancer patients and care providers. Readers are invited to join in an irreverent journey covering diagnosis, surgery, treatment and recovery. They will learn what to expect, the questions to ask and how to cope using the power of laughter. Journal pages are provided so that readers can record their own journey.

Do you have a story you'd like to share?

2 comments:

jfoley said...

Carol,
Congratulations on your book. I cant wait to get a copy; I won't be able to make the 17th book signing, but hope you will be able to sign it another time for an "old friend". I pray you will live a long life, and continue to do so with dignity and humor.

Carol said...

I'm not sure if I can always muster the dignity but I am confident about the humor.